Hearty® Clay (various colors)
Hearty® Color Scale
1. Mix a marble sized ball of clay and place it in your palm
2. Using your thumb, press down on the ball to flatten. Apply a steady pressure and spread across your palm in a fan shape.
3. Roll the clay into a cone shape making sure the pointed edge is formed with the thin edge of the clay.
4. To make the petals – create a teardrop.
5. Spread clay to form a petal.
6. Attach the first petal to the rose center.
7. Continue to add more petals to the rose.