Cutting: Cut all fleece into 12″ squares.
Note: You should be able to get 5 squares from each fleece cut for a total of 35.
1) Before sewing, arrange squares into 7 rows of 5 squares. You can design a scrappy look or a geometric design.
2) Sew the rows (5 blocks) together using a ONE INCH seam allowance.
3) Sew the 7 rows together using ONE INCH seam allowances. Tape or pin seam allowances open when sewing rows together.
4) Stitch around the outside of the quilt using a ONE INCH seam allowance.
5) Tape or pin seam allowances open when sewing rows together. Using sharp scissors, clip into all seam allowances and around the outside edge approximately every 1/2″. Be careful…do not cut through the stitching!
6) Wash and dry by machine at medium heat to fluff and separate clippings.
For a Baby Throw:
Use 4 fleece cuts, sewing 16 squares (4 rows of 4 squares).
Follow instructions above