1 – 9 x 12” Purple Foamie #77613497
1 – 3 ½” x 8” Acetate Sheet #30086639
2 – 7mm Moving Eyes #30055155
Decocolor Paint Pen White #77659367
Black Sharpie Pen
1. Trace and cut out all the parts from the foamie and acetate sheet, as the directed.
2. Use the black sharpie to outline the front bat frame and draw a smile.
3. Then use the white paint pen to draw fangs from smile.
4. Hot glue 2 moving eyes onto the face of the bat.5. Hot glue acetate eye pieces to bat frames.
6. Then hot glue the back piece onto the front frame, sandwiching the acetate.
7. Bend the side tabs of acetate sheet and hot glue ear pieces onto tabs