One 8-1/2”x 11” glossy white cardstock sheets
Meriken double sided tape
House Mouse Halloween clear stamp set
Permanent black dye ink pad
Glitter (yellow, orange, and white)
Pop Dots adhesive
Sizzix triangle box die cutter
Big Shot machine
Fiskar paper trimmer
1) Use the Sizzix die cutter and Big Shot machine to cut out the parts for the box.
2) Assemble the box using the tape.
3) Color the box with the markers to make it resemble a piece of candy corn.
4) Apply the glue in sections and sprinkle on the appropriate glitter colors.
5) Stamp the mouse design and the words with the black ink onto scraps of glossy paper.
6) Color in the mouse image and cut it out.
7) Attach the image to the box with pop dots.
8) Use the paper trimmer to cut out the words into a rectangle.
9) Color the border of the rectangle with orange and yellow markers.
10) Cut a slit into the top of the box and insert the rectangle.