12” X 12” Orange Cardstock #30010711
12” X 12” Halloween Pattern Paper
1 ½ yd. of ¼” Orange Satin Ribbon #77801795
Making Memories Tag Maker Kit #30055753
Halloween Stamp to fit tag
Versa Mark Ink Pad #77169094
Black Embossing Powder #77197756
Heat IT Tool #30014877
1/8” Hole Punch #77178541
Ribbon Slot Punch #77178590
Fiskars Paper Edger – Pinking #77298539
Paper Trimmer #77855270
Paper Creaser (Bone Folder) #30003774
Xyron 4” Cheetah Tape Runner #30041389
Craft Glue Dots #3000 1508
Optional : 10mm – silver jumprings #3000 972
Note: Sample shown used “Purple Boo” Halloween printed paper #30060472 and Stampenduous stamp “Chick or Treat” #30030277
1. Score both Orange solid & Patterned paper with a bone folder, 4” from all sides, forming 12 squares.
2. Cut the 4 corner squares out, leaving a + (cross) pattern, using the paper trimmer.
3. Adhere Patterned paper cross to Orange paper cross, using the Cheetah Tape Runner.
(Tip: Line up crease folds NOT edges and do middle square first.)
4. Fold creases up, to create the box.
5. Measure ¼” down from top edges of box, mark it, then cut the edges with decorative scissors.
6. Mark a dot in each corner, measuring ¼” from both sides.
7. Then punch a hole at marked dot.
8. Thread ribbon through holes, making sure ribbon shows on outside.
9. Meet ends of ribbon at a corner and criss-cross thread through both holes, so you can double knot it and tie a bow.
10. Tie 3 smaller bows from 8”of extra ribbon then adhere them onto corners of threaded ribbon with the glue dots.
1. Stamp Halloween image onto orange cardstock with Versa Mark, coat with black embossing powder, then heat until melted. (Optional: your child’s picture can be used instead of stamped image)
2. Using Tag template center stamped image, trace outline, then cut out tag.
3. Place tag in metal rim and crimp using Making Memories Tag Tool.
(Optional: you can stamp a name, word or saying on back of tag.)
4. Punch a hole at top of tag, as close to the metal rim.
5. Tie ribbon to dangle tag from threaded ribbon on box. (Optional: use jump rings instead of ribbon)
* Fill box with tissue paper – Purple, Green or Orange.
* Handles can be made with a 2” strip of Orange paper, trim edges with decorative scissors then adhere a ¾” wide strip along middle of Orange strip. Tack it down by stapler, hot glue, eyelets or brads.