Mrs. Grossman’s 8” x 8” album (metallic blue)
Colorbok My Type double-sided silver alphabet
Petals and Possibilities scrap metal letter (baby’s first initial)
Two Making Memories charmed plaques (baby theme)
10” of 1”wide grosgrain striped ribbon
Making Memories 1” clear round page pebbles
Bond 527 multi-purpose cement
1) Trim the grosgrain ribbon so that fits the album with just a little on each end to fold under.
2) Use the Fabritac and glue the ribbon to the album, folding and tucking the ends.
3) Peel off the backing from the charm plaques and scrap metal letter and glue them to the grosgrain ribbon with Bond 527.
4) Remove the backing from the page pebbles and press them onto the letters of the baby’s last name.
5) Use the ruler to evenly space out the My Type alphabet (with pebble bubbles), spelling the baby’s last name.
6) Adhere the letters to the album with the 527 Bond cement.