SUPPLIES Non Tarnish wire 20GA – 30085090
Tiny Bells 8mm – Red – 30090631
Tiny Bells 8mm – Green – 30090634
4mm Jump Ring – 30095612
Twisted Silver Chain – 30122965
Fish Hook Earrings
2” diameter rod (example a jumbo sharpie)
Nylon Jaw Flat Nose Plier
Round Nose Plier
Chain Nose Plier
- Cut a 9 inch length of wire. Condition the wire with the nylon jaw flat nose plier by pulling the wire through the jaws. This will help to straighten and strengthen your wire.
- Wrap the wire around the rod and slide out. Hold each end of wire, one in each hand and pull apart until desired spacing.
- Hold the coiled wire so one end is on the top. Grip that end with a round nose plier and roll your plier over the top so the wire wraps around the round shaft of the plier to form an eye. Adjust the eye so it is upright and straight.
- Carefully with your hand, bend the wire under the eye so the eye is positionsed in the center like a vertical shaft through the coil. When the chain gets attached to the eye later, it will allow the chain to fall within the coils of your wire.
- Cut twisted silver chain in four lengths. 4 chain links, 12 chain links, 20 chain links and 27 chain links.
- Attach a bell to one side of each chain using a 4mm jump ring.
- Open a jump ring and attach the four chains in sequence by length, attach the coil and then close the jump ring.
- Open the fish hook earring and attach to the eye of the coil.
- Cut Coil to desired length.
- Repeat to make the other side.