Martha Stewart Crafts Score Board 30103578
Fiskars Sure Cut paper trimmer 30088131
1. Place the 12” x 12” cardstock onto the MSC Score Board and score at the following points: 3”, 6” and 9”.
2. Turn the cardstock 90 degrees and score at the following points: 4” and 8”. You should have 12 spaces that are 3” x 4”.
3. Trim the cardstock along the designated scored lines and stop where indicated on the
cut along the inner solid black lines only
Position the scored and cut cardstock in front of you so that the four spaces run left to right, as in the diagram. Starting from the top left space, follow the diagram’s arrows and accordion fold the spaces. Fold left to right along the top row. Then, fold down to the
second row. Go right to left along the second row. Lastly, fold down to the third row and fold left to right. This will create a mini book with 6 pages.
4. Take the mini calendar and cut apart the months. Starting from the inside second page, tape a month to each page.
5. Decorate the planner pages and the covers with stamps, washi tape, and stickers, whatever you want. Use the back of the pages for additional note taking.