SUPPLIES & TOOLS
Diagonal Cut Wood Box 6.25”x4.5”x3.75” 30169502
St. Patrick’s Clover Patch Paper 12”x12” 30171579
Delta Acrylic Brown Iron Oxide-2oz 77624957
Delta Acrylic Black (F)-2oz 77624890
Mod Podge Gloss 8oz 77501684
1 qty. Wooden Candle Cup 77615633
1514T Sequin Paillette Gold 75 30095548
Stickerz Felt Kelly Green 9”x12” 30056367
Gold Metallic Cord 10yd 30100039
Glue Gun Mini-Low Temp 77536417
Glue Stick All Temp 4in 77533638
1. Paint box brown inside and out.
2. Once the paint is dry, use Mod Podge to adhere desired paper pieces. Wait till the Mod Podge is completely dry underneath paper pieces before applying a final layer over the top to create a glossy finish. Embellish the top of the box as you wish.
3. Paint the candle cup black. When the paint is dry, tie gold cording around the neck of the pot. Set aside.
4. Cut felt to fit into the bottom of the box. Make sure it fits, then remove paper backing to expose sticky back and place in the bottom of box.
5. Tie a string around the top of a stick leaving several inches of the string untied. Glue the end of the untied string to the inside of the box creating a trap door.
6. Finally, place gold paillettes in the pot. These represent gold coins to entice the leprechaun. You could also place Skittles inside the box.