- Cut the bunny pattern out and set aside.
- Roll out about a 2” ball of clay and flatten to about 1/4” thick. Check to see if the bunny pattern will fit on the clay and add more clay if necessary.
- Place bunny pattern on the flattened clay. Use the X-acto knife or clay tools to cut out the bunny pattern from the clay. Do not remove the pattern yet.
- Smooth the edges of the bunny. Now remove the paper pattern from the clay. Because Hearty Clay is an air-dry clay, you may use a little water to help smooth the clay but you must use water sparingly. Dampen a paper towel and just moisten your finger from the wet paper towel. Too much water will make the clay mushy. Let the bunny dry.
- Use the end of the paintbrush and make three dip dots on the bunny for the eyes and nose. Refer to the pictured sample for reference. Let dry.
- Glue a magnet or pin back behind the bunny.