4” x 4” Recycled Swivel Notebook 30107920
4” x 4” Cardstock for front cover – your color choice
2 1/2” x 4” Beige Cardstock for camera bottom
2” x 4” Medium Brown Cardstock for camera top and logo
1/8” x 1” Red Cardstock
1/8” x 1” Yellow Cardstock
1/8” x 1” Green Cardstock
1/8” x 1” Blue Cardstock
1” x 1” Dark Grey/Black Cardstock for camera viewer
1 1/2” x 1 1/2” Dark Grey/Black Cardstock for camera lens
2” x 2” Beige Cardstock for camera lens
Dark Brown Dye ink pad and sponge
Meriken 3/16” Double Stick Tape 30013283
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 30051737
Colored Pencils – white, black and dark blue or similar
Pencil for tracing
1 1/2” Circle Punch – Marvy Uchida Clever Lever (yellow) 3002873
Surecut Paper trimmer 30088131
- Unscrew the notepad and remove the chipboard cover. Set the pages and bottom cover on the side for now. Place the 4” x 4” cardstock on top of the cover and tape in place. Use your scissors to trim and round the corners to match the chipboard cover. Punch the hole through on the cover with the scissors or similar. Re-assemble the notebook.
- Trace and cut out the pieces from cardstock according to the patterns. Take the 2” x 2” beige cardstock and punch out a 1 1/2” circle for the outer rim of the camera lens. Use the dark brown ink and sponge to ink distress the edges of camera top, camera bottom both lens pieces and viewer.
- Assemble the camera – Use the Quickie Glue pen to adhere the thin colored stripes to the top of the camera. Start about 1/4” in from the left edge; glue the stripes in this order: red, yellow, green and blue. Trim the excess off on the top.
- Place the top of the camera onto the beige bottom piece and overlap about 1/4”, matching the side edges. Tape together.
- Center the dark grey circle on top of the beige 1 1/2” circle and tape together for the lens. Use the pictured sample as a reference and place the lens on the camera. Tape down.
- Take the viewer and place on the top right of the camera, as pictured. Tape down.
- Finishing details – use the white pencil and write your initials on the brown logo piece. Place at the bottom of the stripes and tape down. Use the dark blue and black pencil to make circular lines on the lens and viewer. Use the white pencil to draw highlights on the lens and viewer.