Bunny Face & Bunny Butt Fans
Ready to Decorate fan (white) 30139464
Glue Stick or Meriken 1/4” Double Stick Tape 30013284
Pencil/pen for tracing
12” x 12” white cardstock for head, outer ears
2” x 6” medium pink cardstock for inner ears
2 1/2” x 2 1/2” medium pink cardstock for nose
2 1/2” x 2 1/2” black cardstock for eyes
2 1/2” x 2 1/2” light blue cardstock for eyes
4” x 4” white cardstock for eyes
3 1/2” x 2” grey cardstock for eyes
18” of 7/8” sheer ribbon for bow
Black fine tip Sharpie marker 91029
Foam Pop Dots 30008288
1/4” hole punch (Fiskars) 77178558
1 1/2” circle punch 30028731
1” circle punch 30028719
2” heart punch 30028735
2 1/2” circle punch 30028751
12” x 12” white cardstock for body, feet and ears
4” x 6” light pink cardstock for feet and toes
2” white pom pom for tail 30006989
3/4” circle punch 30028718
Pop Up Glue Dots 30001511
*When you purchase cardstock from HouseMart Ben Franklin Crafts, you can use the AccuCut Die Cutting Machine and dies for free. See store for more details.
1. Use the Accu Cut die cutting system and the Fan Cover die and cut one fan cover from the white cardstock. Make sure you place the die in one of the corners of the cardstock to save room for the other pieces that need to be cut out from the white cardstock.
2. Trace and cut out pieces from cardstock according to the patterns.
3. Refer to the pictured sample for guidance of placement for pieces.
1. Place and center the pink inner ears on the white outer ears and tape down. Place the ears at the top of the fan and tape to the top of the fan. Place the white cardstock fan cover onto the fan. Align the edges and tape to the fan with the ears sandwiched between the two.
2. The eyes are made with a number of layered circles; refer to the pictured sample for guidance. First, punch out two 1” circles from the black, light blue and white cardstocks. Take the black circles and punch out a 1/4” circle in each one. Take each black circle and place a white circle underneath and tape together. Take each light blue circle and place behind the double layered 1” eyes and just leave a little blue showing on one side. Tape together.
3. Use the 1 1/2” circle punch and punch out two circles from the white and grey cardstocks. Place the triple layered 1” circles onto the white 1 1/2” circles and tape together. Lastly, place each grey circle behind one of the layered eyes with just a little grey showing on one side, like you did with the light blue circles. Tape together.
4. Take the two eyes and place on the face below the ears and tape in place.
5. Use the 2” Circle punch and punch out two circles from the scrap white cardstock. Place towards the bottom of the fan, center and tape in place for the muzzle/cheeks. Use the 2” heart punch and punch out one heart from the 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” medium pink cardstock. Center on top of the muzzle and glue with a foam pop dot for the nose. Use the black Sharpie to draw whiskers.
6. Slip the ribbon between the openings just above the handle of the fan and tie a bow.
1. Place the ears at the top of the fan and tape to the top of the fan. Place the white cardstock fan cover onto the fan. Align the edges and tape to the fan with the ears sandwiched between the two. Carefully curve the ears down to the bunny body. Use the Pop Up glue dots to hold the ears down.
2. Take the scrap light pink cardstock and punch out six circles with the 3/4” circle punch. For each foot, take a light pink foot pad and place on a white foot. Place three 3/4” circle along the bottom for the toes. Tape all in place. Place a foot at the bottom on either side of the fan and tape in place.
3. Use a couple of Pop Up glue dots to attach the 2” white pom pom in the middle of the fan for the tail.
4. Slip the ribbon between the openings just above the handle of the fan and tie a bow.