Clear Mason Jar – your size choice
Reindeer Moss 30159730
Greenery – grass, vines, small flower bush, etc.
Floral foam or Styrofoam
Stamped and colored images*
Scrapbook paper scraps for jar topper
2.5” Circle punch – Marvy Uchida Clever Lever (pink) 30028755
Low Temp glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Wire Cutters for the greenery
Meriken 1/4” Double Stick tape 30013284
*Sample used stamps from the dandelion designs set “You make me smile” 30172748
- Stamp and color the images you want to include in the jar scene. Cut them out leaving a small outline border. Set aside for now.
- Take a piece of floral foam or Styrofoam and cut down to fit into the bottom of the jar.
- Take apart your greenery so that you have smaller pieces. Slowly, stick the greenery into the floral foam, arranging them as you desire. Place in the jar to check on the height and make adjustments as needed.
- Take the stamped images and place within the greenery to create a scene. Glue images in place.
- Place moss in between the greenery to cover the foam.
- Place the whole piece back into the jar. Add more moss at the sides to hold in place and to hide the foam.
- Screw lid back onto the jar.
- Punch out a circle from cardstock and write a message on top. Tape to the lid of the jar.