By Lynn H.
30145780 STRAND BI 6MM-LT SIAM AB (9 beads)
30145765 STRAND BI 6MM-PERIDOT (4 beads)
30095652 2 IN HEAD PIN BR SILVER 20PC
30061106 SUPPLEMAX 0.25MM WHITE 50M
30144638 PHONE PLUG W STRAP AST
ACRYLIC LEAF FROM BEAD SOUP
Additional tools needed:
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers
1. Take about 2 feet of monofilament and string on a green bead and 3 red beads, criss cross the ends of the line through the last bead added and pull tight to have two equal length of line.
(DIAGRAM 1 – SEE PDF DOWNLOAD)
2. Keeping the side that has the green bead on your left, add another green bead to the left line. Add a red bead to the right line. Criss cross both line through another red bead and pull tight. Repeat.
(DIAGRAM 2 & 3 – SEE PDF DOWNLOAD)
3. On the left add a green bead and on the right add a red bead. Bring the lines up to criss cross through the very first red bead that had been added from the start.
4. Pull tight and this should bring the line of beads up into a little ball. Take one line to reinforce the circle of green beads by passing through the beads consecutively. Do the same for the circle of red beads on the opposite side of the green circle.
(DIAGRAM 4 – SEE PDF DOWNLOAD)
5. Pass the lines through adjacent beads and then knot off. Pass through another bead before trimming.
(DIAGRAM 5 – SEE PDF DOWNLOAD)
6. Take a head pin and string on a red bead. Pass the head pin through the center of the beaded ball coming out through the circle of green beads at the top of the ball. String on the leaf and then wire wrap the end to close. Attach the cell phone plug to complete.
(DIAGRAM 6 – SEE PDF DOWNLOAD)