7mm Jump Rings (example uses: 30095611)
6/0 Seed Beads (example uses: 30130423)
Swivel Lobster Claw (example uses: 30095681)
Charms (example uses: 30138824)
NOTE: Parts may be substituted with colors/syles of your choice
Flat nose pliers x2
1. Using one flat nose plier to hold a jump ring, use the second to open the ring.
NOTE: It is best to open jump rings by moving ends past each other not away from each other.
2. Add a seed bead, then the clasp, then one more seed bead. Close jump ring by bringing ends back together.
3. Open an additional jump ring add two seed beads. Attach jump ring so that beads on previous jump ring are on etherside of your additional jump ring. Close jump ring. Repeat step Three (3) an additional 28 times or until desired length of braclet is reached.
NOTE: One additional ring will be added to include a charm if desired.
4. Open last jump ring. Add a seed bead, then the charm, then one more seed bead. Attach jump ring so that beads on previous jump ring are on ether side of your additional last ring.
5. Wear, Show Off and Enjoy :)